Install Ubuntu With Disk Imager and Rufus

{Ubuntu is one of the most popular Linux distributions in the world. |} In this little guide, I am going to show you how to install it on your PC or laptop. For this installation process of Ubuntu, I am going to use a software named Win32 Disk Imager. It is suggested for advanced users. If you're a beginner and looking for something easy, then it's possible to utilize Rufus USB software.

For many of us, Ubuntu is the entry to the wonderful world of Linux operating systems. The attractive layout and entry-level operation are not the only benefits of Ubuntu. Installation is a child's play with a USB stick and my instructions.

Setup:

First of all, you have to download the Ubuntu ISO in their website and download either of these applications from the links below. After the USB founder is downloaded, install it on your computer. Then launch the program and then load the downloaded ISO file into the app.

Then, eliminate any USB or USB hard drives. Insert a blank USB of at least 8GB to a USB port. Now start Win32 Disk Imager or Rufus using a double click on {Select image and find your downloaded version of Ubuntu (you can normally find it in the"Downloads" folder) by clicking on the" three dots".Then choose the USB drive choice under" Type". There should now be a letter under the drive. Click on " Next".

The program will create the bootable USB and now you can enter into your BIOS settings and set USB boot up as your favorite method of booting.
After you set that and restart your pc, your BIOS will automatically detect the installation device and you will get the Ubuntu setup window. {From there you can partition your hard disk as you'd like and continue the setup.